Exploring new places in Gangnam, Seoul

Exploring new places is one of my pleasures. It is like going on a holiday in a city.

Just walk around the city and take a different street from the main ones. 

You can come across the totally new scenery.πŸ˜‰

This is the Seoul I found today in Gangnam. 



I have never imagined this scenery in Gangnam, where is packed with tons of people especially on the weekends. It is even hard to pass through the exits of Gangnam subway station because of the people hanging out in Gangnam.

This backstreet of Gangnam was a pleasant place to be in my lunchbreak, and a perfect place to enjoy my own lunchbreak.




The sky was clear! 🌈
Flowers were blooming. 🌼
Sunshine warmed me up in the chilly weather.☀

It's been a while since we had this beautiful weather as we have been suffering from find dust recently. 





It is spring!
Enjoy the weather. 
Enjoy Seoul. :)






===================================
Thank you for dropping by my blog. 

Feel free to leave a comment below if you have a question.

Please subscribe me if want more stories delivered every week. πŸ˜‰

Comments